Pages

Saturday 10 December 2011

I am missing live action of cricket match :'(

Yesterday sehwag made double hundred. He is my favorite player but as i live in hostel and there is no T.V to watch in hostel. I am missing all the live action of cricet match. :'(.I did't saw him making double century. He really blast . Yeah another day i watched our everything on youtube. but watching live on T.V is diffent thing. (watching live from the stadium is impossible or you can say dur ki baat)
I am loosing interest in cricket. will miss india vs australia series too :(
Having fun everyone who have T.V at the their home.

When i was at home i used to bunk school and classes for virendra sehwag battting. i just love his aggresive batting. Even i love watching viru in the test. i off the T.V when he get's out. but its an part of cricket.
Perhaps he will make the 400 runs very soon. He is an aweosme bloke too.

No comments:

Post a Comment